ANPROS is a Quality Certified ISO 9001: 2015 Company. – your Guarantee of Quality Products & Personal Customer Service.
ANPROS has currently two (2) Chemists on our staff who maintain Hydrogen peroxide under refrigerated storage at our warehouse in Boronia, Vic.
Since our staff are not medically qualified, our company cannot, by law, provide medical advice in regard to the use/s of Hydrogen peroxide.
ANPROS can provide a Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and a Certificate of Analysis (COA)
Is your current supplier able to supply an SDS and/or a COA?
1. Recently, it has come to our company’s attention that some suppliers of food grade Hydrogen peroxides are claiming that their product contains no stabilisers. It should be noted that almost all of the hydrogen peroxides sold in Australia must contain some stabilisers, otherwise the product is considered unsafe. Un-stabilised Hydrogen peroxide will decompose.
2. HYDROPURE 35 contains only 7 parts per millon (7mg/L) of food grade stabilisers. The low concentration of stabilisers in HYDROPURE 35 is further reduced when diluted.
3. PLEASE NOTE: 35% HYDROGEN PEROXIDE IS A STRONG OXIDISING AGENT WHICH SHOULD BE DILUTED PRIOR TO USE.
4. Hydrogen peroxides 3% & 6%. 3% Hydrogen peroxide is normally sold at a chemist or pharmacy. This product is stored on retail shelves and not refrigerated, hence will gradually decompose, thus decreasing the level of hydrogen peroxides below the percentage indicated on the label.
Hydrogen peroxide is available in pack sizes of 500ml, 1Litre, 2.5Litres & 5.0Litres (supplied as either 5.0L or 2 x 2.5L)
1. If the product is required to be shipped, it is important to note that for each of the pack sizes available, the freight cost is very nearly the same however, the greater the pack size, the cheaper is the Hydrogen peroxide on a Cost/ Litre basis
2. Goods can be collected from our warehouse in Boronia, VIC.3155 by arrangement.